Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Updates from Angel D'Amico :: AD LOVE July 08 Newsletter

First I am happy to say that Katie and I got accepted to be in Renegade Craft Fair again, this year! We are super excited, and going to be busy busy, making lots of items for it! Save the Dates: September 13 and 14 from 12pm-10pm along Division St. Between Damen and Hermitage in Wicker Park.



Next update: TrueStar Summer Issue that I have been working super hard on is finally out now!  Art direction, Design and Illustration is done by me with exception of ads. Please let me know if you'd like a copy, etc. I work with some amazing people, and the teens are really talented! Here are my Favorite Designs, and you can view the WHOLE magazine Here or click below on the flipping pages.






Third: We saw some amazing fireworks downtown this year! Take a look at the album of pics here


Fourth: I did a fun Illustration for a Full figured Fashionista Website! I Thought i'd share :) twelveandup.com

Finally:
Donnie just created the Most amazing Animation For Pitchfork Music Festival, and I had to share some screen shots with everyone! It will play at the festival this weekend 18-20th as part of the sponsor reel. This year Public Enemy is going to be there, Caribou, Spoon, Cut Copy, elf power, and so many more!

You definetly have to see the whole animation sometime.  He is So amazingly talented i can't even believe it! 




Links:

***And I almost forgot:
Featured/interviewed on Styledash.com and AphroChic

thank you as always for all your support!

No comments: