Monday, April 20, 2009

Can you HELP me SPREAD the word?

Hello!
I am trying to raise money to attend a really cool street festival called DO DIVISION.
Its for May 30-31st. There will be live music, Flosstradamus, and handsome furs for Saturday already scheduled. Menomena, White Rabbits on Sunday the rest TBA (put on by the Empty Bottle, so they will be good!). There will be lots of FOOD and BEER vendors, and also kids activities. www.do-divisionstreetfest.com

If you could Send my online store link to a bunch of people in your address books, friends, family, fashionista lovers, art lovers, whoever... I would totally appreciate it! I know the economy's rough, but anything would help!

Help me spread the word!
angeldamico.etsy.com

also include, For $5 dollars off, please email angel first with the item's link you are interested in, and she will take $5 off your purchase! email: m_angeldamico@yahoo.com (or convo me through etsy)

Thank youououou!!!
Angel

No comments: